Oct 14, 2021
In this episode, I have a conversation with horseman and horsemanship trainer, Josh Nichol. Josh teaches people in person and on a global scale Relational Horsemanship Training and has a strong emphasis on cultivating deep connections with both our horses and ourselves.
Together we chat about:
- What Relational Horsemanship is
- An overview of Josh's journey with horses
- His exploration to follow his feel regarding what he wanted to do with horses and how to help them move at their best
- How important it is to listen to ourselves and our horses
- How we can use our energy to set an intention
- The importance of being authentic and how to start to listen to your inner voice
- Showing up unattached in training sessions vs needing to get things done
- How to reframe bad horse days
- Teaching horses how to respond to pressure with softness
and so much more!
Josh really speaks from the heart and has so much wisdom to share. I think anyone who listens to this episode will get a lot out of it.
To find out more about Josh just click the links below:
To connect with me on Instagram click here: -https://www.instagram.com/felicitydavies_/
or jump on my website www.confidentequestrianprogram.com